Whether buying or selling a property is your current situation does not matter. What matters is utilising a top-notch building and pest inspection Gold Coast services.
The range of services offered by building and pest inspections to qualify them as good includes:
Range of services offered by good building and pest inspections
- Inspections of building structures
- Pest and termite inspections
- Pre-purchase services
- Combined termite and building inspections
- Pre-sale services
- Making sure that new homes’ building state meets the code
- Other special purposes
- Provide an estimated cost to fix infestation and defects
- Advise on property alterations or renovations if the buyer chooses to purchase
- Use state-of-the-art equipment to detect the presence of pests and termites
- Fast but reliable expert inspection ranging from 1.5 to 4 hours
- Fast issuance of the report within 24 hours after the inspection
- Experienced and qualified experts to deal with all manner of building and pest inspections
- Fully insured
The property’s internal and external areas are covered by the building and pest inspection services during the pre-purchase period.
Services covered in a pre-purchase building inspection
A report is issued by the professional inspectors after they are done with the property inspection. The report will include:
- Hidden hazards, if there are any, in the property
- Hidden defects, if there are any, in the property
- Other aspects to include needed property repairs and renovations
The purpose of the written report is to help a buyer decide whether the property is worth the investment. The report is also a way of opening negotiations between the buyer and seller.
Reasons to utilise the services of building and pest inspectors
Do you need a building and pest inspection? Definitely! It should not be seen as an additional expense but as a smart investment that should be done before deciding to purchase a property.
Here are the top reasons why you need the services of building and pest inspectors:
Reliable and professional services
All good building and pest services have full professional indemnity insurance coverage. The companies also ensure that all their professional experts are checked and vetted to provide reliable and honest services every time.
This is to ensure that inspection of the property will be done in a professional and timely manner. Using the latest technology in inspecting and detecting pests and property damages are also part and parcel of the professional services.
Submits understandable reports
Reports can be highly technical and not easily understood by a layman. A good building and pest inspector will not need to pepper his reports with hard-to-understand jargon. In fact, photos and diagrams will back the written reports to fully explain the defects of the property. Ways to correct the defects are also part of the report. This is to help buyers decide whether the property has potential or back out of the deal.
Completing the reports in a timely manner is one of the marks of professionalism. This is because reports are important for both buyers and sellers of properties. Negotiations can start right off between a buyer and seller based on the findings of the building and pest inspectors.
Property negotiations are critical. This means hassle and time are avoided when immediate information about the property is relayed to both buyers and sellers. We are happy to help if you need the services of a reliable and trustworthy building and pest inspection company.